Elevate Your Pitch!
The Problem: 1 in 100
Only one in 100 entrepreneur pitches are selected by investors.
The objective of the pitch is to get your audience to ask for more – to get to the next date where potential investors begin the negotiating and due diligence work to determine if you will be a good “steward” of their money.
Pitch Power has been developed with the feedback of dozens of investors, seasoned entrepreneurs and business coaches. The Pitch Power training program is an intensive 8 week, no-nonsense, no gimmicks, no pop trends, practical and proven approach that guides you to make the perfect power pitch your audience wants to hear.
You are in a group with 5-8 other businesses that are at the same level so you get lots of individual attention. The program is lead by our Entrepreneur-in-Residence Tom Fulcher. In addition the program will incorporate videos, outside experts and lots of valuable feedback.
- understand the key components of any great pitch
- discover what investors really care about
- get 1:1 coaching and support as you build your pitch deck
- practice your pitch in front of experts and investors
- learn how to tell a powerful story and secure the “next date”
Ready? Complete the Application Below!
Application deadline for the Summer CoHort: June 25, 2019
Next 8-week cohort starts: July 18, 2019
Located at ASU Chandler Innovations Center
249 E. Chicago St., Chandler, AZ 85225
“We were able to ask real questions of experts and get real answers. The structure and material were fantastic. We had access to some great resources, and getting feedback in a safe space is invaluable.” Cody Cornell – Swimlane
Pitch Power Application
Before you proceed: Please note you must have these REQUIRED documents and must SEND THEM to firstname.lastname@example.org by the application deadline. You will be considered ineligible if you do not have these documents:
- 3-year Financial Forecast with Cash Flow
- Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas, OR
- Full Business Plan
- Company filing documents (Secretary of State certificate)