Date(s) - 02/21/2018
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Every business needs a website. And for most businesses it is one of their most important assets. In this webinar, Jasmine Holmes, a digital marketing expert, will share with you what it takes to create a winning website in 2018 and beyond. In this webinar, you will learn:
- The three elements of a successful website
- Why website performance matters and what you can do to make sure your site measures up
- How to design your website for your perfect client
- How SEO works with your website and how to tell if it’s working
- What questions to ask before hiring a professional to help with your website
Join us as Jasmine Holmes with 910 West walks us through the pieces and parts of websites!
With nearly 15 years of graphic design and marketing experience, Jasmine Holmes loves being able to say, “I’m older than I look.” It is her combined experience in traditional print and online marketing that sets 910 West apart from the competition and makes Jasmine an expert in her field.
In 2007, she founded 910 West, a digital marketing company serving small businesses throughout the US. Jasmine in her team are passionate supporters of small business because of the positive impact they have on their communities.
When not working, you might find her at a farmer’s market buying locally grown veggies. Jasmine believes in the power of being local and loves working with small businesses to create lasting success.