Date(s) - 04/17/2018
2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Looking for Investor Capital?
In this workshop you will learn what goes on inside the mind of an Angel Investor.
- What are the most important things they look for in a pitch?
- How do they “value” your business?
- What do you need to do before you talk with an investor?
- Does my business plan matter?
- How does the process typically work?
This workshop is led by our Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Tom Fulcher, who also facilitates our Pitch Power workshop series.
Tom is an area expert on angel investing. He judges multiple programs including InnovateHer, Venture Madness and the Arizona Innovation Challenge. His clients have won AIC grants and raised millions from investors. Come and learn about what the Investors think about when they are considering a company for capital investment.