- You must live, work, co-work or own property in the Chandler (because the cost of the program is sponsored by the City of Chandler)
- Your business or idea has to be an innovative new concept, product or service that is TECH-BASED.
When you are a part of one of our Chandler Incubation Track Programs you are also part of the Moonshot at NACET family, which is an incubator and coworking program located in Flagstaff, AZ. They have many resources, networks and opportunities that broaden our clients success.
If you don’t qualify for our incubator program, we still have plenty of great community events throughout the year to serve you, including: Monthly Speaker Series by local and national experts, Bi-Monthly Open House Cafes for co-working and mentoring, Quarterly Connector Events , Bi-Annual Startup Connection (Nov 1-2, 2019) and pitch event (May 17-18, 2019).
We hold several Track 1 and Track 2 cohorts each year. Please note the application deadlines for 2019.
Track 1 cohorts: (idea stage or has gaps in a business already up and running)
- application deadline: July 2 for cohort that starts August 13 and runs for 12 weeks on Tuesdays from 2-4 pm
Track 2 cohorts: (have a business started and need help strengthening the foundation)
- application deadline: April 2 for cohort that starts April 11 and runs for 13 weeks on Thursdays from 2-4 pm, plus 6-12 months of additional support in bi-weekly roundtables.
- application deadline: October 1 for cohort that starts November 7 and runs for 13 weeks on Thursdays from 2-4 pm, plus plus 6-12 months of additional support in bi-weekly roundtables.
Track 3 can apply at any time (in steady revenue and scaling–need help bettering themselves as a CEO, getting funding, etc.)
To see if you qualify for one of our three incubation programs, complete our online application below and we will determine the best Track for you to participate in. If you have more questions read our FAQ’s here.
We look forward to meeting you!
Take the Next Step…
Click here to complete the Application!