Chandler Innovations is an entrepreneur incubation development program sponsored by the City of Chandler and powered Moonshot at NACET.
In addition to our community events that are open to all entrepreneurs, we also offer our signature cohort style incubator programs for new and growing tech-based Chandler businesses.
We are building a powerful community of entrepreneurs, investors and industry experts. Building a business is better when you do it together!
Learn About Our Open Community Events:
- These are available to all entrepreneurs looking for education, community, resources and support
- There are a variety of ways we are here to support you including:
Monthly Speaker Series by local and national experts on the 2nd Wednesday of the month, 9-11am
Open House Cafes for mentoring and roundtable discussions on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month from 11:30am-1pm
Quarterly Connector Mixer dates for 2019: April 24, July 24, October 23, 5-7pm
Annual Start Up Connection, September 20/21
Learn About Our Incubator Programs & Pitch Programs (application only):
- Applicants to our incubator programs must live, work, co-work or own property in Chandler
- Our programs are designed for those that have, or are starting a scalable, innovative, tech-focused business
- Applicants vary from new founders, founding teams, serial entrepreneurs, early-stage CEOs and executive leadership teams who are interested in scaling and growing. They will most likely need angel and/or venture capital investment to scale and grow quickly.
- These programs are delivered in 3 separate Tracks (APPLY HERE), and our Pitch Power Program (SEPARATE APPLICATION HERE)
All applicants who are accepted into the incubator programs are granted a scholarship into the program at no cost thanks to the sponsorship from the City of Chandler.
Where We Are Located:
Chandler Innovations is located inside of the ASU Chandler Innovation Center (better known as ACIC), 249 E. Chicago Street, only a short walk from major venues and the well known co-working space Gangplank in downtown Chandler.