Chandler Innovations is an entrepreneur incubation development
program sponsored by the City of Chandler and powered Moonshot at NACET.
In addition to our community events that are open to all entrepreneurs we also offer our
signature, cohort style incubator programs for new businesses and growing businesses.
Building a business is better when you do it together. We are building a powerful community
of like-minded entrepreneurs, investors and industry experts.
Learn About Our Open Community Events:
- These are available to all entrepreneurs looking for education, community, resources and support
- There are 2 community events monthly, 1 quarterly mixer and 2 large events throughout the year including:
Monthly Speaker Series by local and national experts
Bi-Monthly Open House Cafes for co-working and mentoring
Quarterly Connector Mixer 4/24 5pm
Annual Pioneer Pitch Competition May 17 & 18
Annual Start Up Connection Summit Nov 1 & 2
Learn About Our Incubator Programs & Pitch Programs (application only):
- Applicants have/are starting a scalable, innovative, tech-focused business
- Applicants will most likely need angel and/or venture capital investment to scale and grow quickly
- Applicants to our incubator programs must live, work, co-work or own property in Chandler
- Applicants vary from new founders, founding teams, serial entrepreneurs, early-stage CEOs and executive leadership teams who are interested in scaling and growing
- These programs are Track 1, 2 , & 3 (APPLY HERE), and our Pitch Power Program (SEPARATE APPLICATION HERE)
All applicants who are accepted into the incubator programs are granted a scholarship into the program at no cost thanks to the sponsorship from the City of Chandler.
Where We Are Located:
Chandler Innovations is located inside of the ASU Chandler Innovation Center (better known as ACIC), 249 E. Chicago Street, only a short walk from major venues and the well known co-working space Gangplank in downtown Chandler.